Friday, July 15, 2011

WOW DAY 1....Welcome!

For many many years I have debated on whether or not to start a FIbro Blog or an Autism Blog Or even a Single Parent Blog .....Today I finally decided why not CREATE a Blog for all 3 in 1..... I am starting this blog in the HOPES of HELPING others like me. For those of you that know me I thank you for standing by me through it all and for those of you that don't I thank you for coming and want to tell you a little about myself!


My name is Tami I am a Single Mother of 2..... I have Fibromyalgia and have since I was 13, however wasn't diagnosed till I was 19. I have a Daughter with OCD/Anxiety and a Son with Autism.....I am creating this blog in the hopes that others will be able to take something positive away from it..... I  write often and it always seems to help me Cope with the things that I face on a daily basis both Good and Bad.... Many times I have been asked to share my thoughts and decided WHY NOT? Start a Blog, if it helps me MAYBE it can help others~ There will be many different forms of posts on the Blog from Poems to short stories to random thoughts and pictures maybe even some Quotes of the day..... I will Share with you all things that have helped me or my children as well as things that dont. I will also be sharing our daily lives and my thoughts and opinions on OUR LIFE.  In the End I am hoping you will have, whether it be from posts about Autism, Fibo or Anxiety/OCD, something positive to take away from it!


Please feel free to comment I would love any feedback you have and hope this Blog leaves you feeling better and at Very Least NOT ALONE!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you girl. Im very proud of you. I have one, but it took on a different flair. Its very therapeutic as you know! Look forward to reading. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good girl!! hey christie!! lol...praying for both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Christie lets hope I can keep it up lol... Check out my new Blog I created today for moms like us let me know what you think and PLZZZZZZZ spread the word!

    ReplyDelete